Random Bit provides IT consulting, staffing, and solutioning services. We promote a culture of integrity, honesty and accountability in execution of our duties and encourage creative problem solving and the expression of ideas in a mutually respectful manner.
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost using established guidelines and approved methodologies to deliver specific requirements and meet client satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables.
- Follow an agreed upon project management methodology (client driven).
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate change management processes to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate project issues to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manage project change in scope, cost, or duration by leveraging Change Management Processes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Leverage Waterfall and Agile project delivery methodologies to successfully manage IT projects.
- Strong schedule management and resource management skills
Qualifications and Skills
- PMP certified
- Preferably certified scrum master
- 5+ Years proven working experience in Project Management of large IT projects
- Experienced in both waterfall and agile delivery frameworks.
- Desired - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience working in the Health and Human Services field, preferably Medicaid
- Some Project Management skills, Waterfall and Agile preferred
- Solid technical background, with understand or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to collaborate closely with others
Full-time, W2 with competitive salary and benefits. No Corp to Corp (C2C) or 1099 employees.
Columbia, South Carolina